Landywoods Lamb Tripe Mince 454g
Landywoods Lamb tripe mince is exactly that, 100%, fresh washed green Lamb tripe, minced for your convenience and packaged in sustainable packaging.
Lamb tripe is a traditional raw meal suitable for dogs of all life stages, including puppies and senior dogs
Benefits of lamb tripe
- Pungent aroma with an appeal to even the fussiest of dogs.
- Ideal starter meal for transitioning dogs over to a raw meat diet.
- Contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Fatty acids have many health benefits for dogs. They may help –
- Boost a dog’s immune system
- Reduce joint inflammation
- Produce a healthy skin and coat
- Ideal for making your own balanced DIY raw food or to give as a treat – This is not a complete meal.
- Naturally lean, making this great for dogs who need a low-fat diet.
- Single protein – great for dogs with intolerances to certain proteins or those on a exclusion diet.
- Lamb tripe is grass fed and outdoor reared, sourced locally and ethically to ensure animal welfare.
- Free from grain and additives.
All our products are created with meat from DEFRA registered British farms and we only use fresh natural ingredients with no colourings, preservatives, flavourings, grain, or fillers
Shipping and Delivery
- Our standard delivery rates using our own vans is £7.60 for your entire order, no matter what the size.
- We also offer a next working day courier service - the delivery rate is based on weight - get a delivery quote during the checkout process.
- UK Standard: You will receive an email with your delivery date after you have placed your order.